sexta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2002

Lord: só tem dois tipos de música, boa e ruim

Wheat: Let me ask you. How do you maintain the classical, orchestral, acoustic music connection while all these years you've been trucking all over the world playing very loud, nasty rock and roll? How do you keep both of those things alive?

Jon: Well, I'm a Gemini. I guess was born with a distinctly split way of looking at things. I adore both styles of music and in fact I used to go so far as to sort of pontificate on the subject by saying "There is only one music," or "There are only two kinds of music, 'good' or 'bad'." And I don't want to get quite that passionate about it, but I honestly believe that the less labels, the better. The less demarcation between one kind of thing and another, the better. That's what I've tried to do in the past. I may well be perceived as a rock and roll musician, a rock keyboard player, but that doesn't mean that I can't do this or that.


A entrevista é de alguns anos atrás, mas permanece viva.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário